@ 9 Months, he:
- is a crawling machine
- pulls himself to standing on almost anything
- puts every "thing" in his mouth
- says "ma ma" and "ba ba"
- stands alone for about 5 seconds
- make "ooh ooh ooh ooh" indian noise (if you pat his mouth)
- is very curious and investigates non-stop
- first tooth is barely visible (but has broken through!) hence, the jaw grinding instead of smiles
- learning to wave
- had first "spaghetti & beef" (Gerber) last night!
- will walk almost any day
- will no longer sit still and pose for pictures
- somehow knows he is wearing a sticker. Rips it right off.
And is loved beyond words.