Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home Is Where You Hang Your Heart




This hallway just needed something…you know? Although I’ve not even gotten a fraction of our Paris pictures printed, I did have an opportunity to make this 3-piece canvas art collection for our home recently. The middle canvas measures 10x10 and the two side pieces measure 5x7. All this takes is 2 patterned papers, a matted 5x7 photo, and a few embellishments. The large letter “P” was printed on my cricut and the Paris letters on the right are chipboard. I also painted the edges of the canvas a deep brown color to mimic the framed look. I would have to look long and hard to find anything even remotely Parisian to hang in my home. This one just fits.

What better way to decorate your walls than with the people and places you love most! In this case…Paris!  It was such a magical trip and this little trio reminds me of a wonderful trip and how lucky I am -- every time I walk in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment