And, here is my take on the sketch.
I know...I know...this shoulda been a Halloween layout. It's not like I don't LOVE Halloween, I just don't have any little vampires, witches, or goblins to use in a layout. I do, however, have a really cute dog...maybe next time...
|It's the Great Pumpkin!|
what time do the trick-or-treaters get here?
Here are the technical notes for the layout:
- Instead of pockets on the lh side, I chose to include our tickets from the game. They are anchored with photo corners and ribbon.
- I used MS Publisher to include 8 additional photos of the game and printed one large 8" x 11" photo (no fancy or high priced software needed!). Truth is...I love this format for including a lot of pictures on a layout...you still have lots of room for artistic/creative embellishments! There are 11 photos on this two-page layout!
- Football paper, stickers & chipboard accents: Creative Memories
- Football photo corners: Jolee's
- Washi tape: Queen & Co.
- Orange striped paper: Colorbok
- Cardstock: orange & white
- Title (downloaded from the internet) was printed on white cardstock and "fussy cut" by hand
- Ribbon: American Crafts