Here is my take on the sketch and it mimics the sketch exactly.
- I used one of my very favorite Power Palettes from Creative Memories. I absolutely love the bright happy colors!
- I'm sure everyone has run out of an alphabet letter a time or two. I needed two E's for my title and only had one left. I simply cut the letter outline from the packaging (still with the adhesive backside) and mounted it on a scrap of the matching green paper. Then I cut around the entire shape leaving a white border.
- I really loved the distressed edging of the paper and wanted it to be the background for the entire layout so I eliminated the extra layer of cardstock under the photos.
- The paper flowers all have a pop dot under each of them to give added dimension.
- The beautiful embossed tags come exactly as shown with layered textures and embossed flowers.
- The subtitle banner was made using a banner punch from paper scraps.
- Patterned Paper, embellished tags, stickers, journal box, and paper flowers: Creative Memories "Simply Beautiful" Power Palette
- Pop Dots: Creative Memories
- Alphas: Creative Memories Swirly Monograms and mini Swirly ABC's
- Hologram Flower Centers: Sticko
- Dot border: Doodlebug Paper Frills Cupcake
what are you waiting for?????????? They are delish!
I wish you and your family a very blessed Easter Sunday.