Thursday, May 5, 2011

National Scrapbook Day

Yep.  Saturday is National Scrapbook Day (NSD for those in the know). Yep, a real holiday (wink, wink).  Started by Creative Memories 17years ago.  It's always the first Saturday in May and I always spend it thoroughly enjoying this hobby of mine.

I’ll proclaim this over and over again: I love scrapbooking. I love preserving my family’s memories.  I love the notion of leaving a piece of me behind for future generations. I love telling our story. I love reliving our precious memories over and over again.  I love the creative process.  I love the camaraderie of my scrapbook friends.  I love the gathering and hoarding of supplies.
I love taking pictures.  

I love every single bit of it and every single bit of it is created with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment