Scrapbooking them was a bit odd. Anyone else find it hard to memorialize one's own pictures? A bit self-indulgent.
Scrapbook Generation. It is not followed exactly. My picture dimensions were a bit bigger, and I moved the journaling to the bottom left.
- Textured cardstock: Bazzill Sparkle
- Alphas: American Crafts Thickers: Vanilla, Hugs & Togetherness
- Patterned paper:
- My Mind's Eye: Collectable "Wonder" Lovely
- My Mind's Eye: Lost & Found Two "Sunshine" Adore
- My Mind's Eye: Miss Caroline Curious Planks
- Stickers: My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found 3
- Chipboard: My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found 3
- Brads: My Mind's Eye: Lost and Found Two