Saturday, December 10, 2011

Scrapbooker for Hire!

Look at me.  A real professional now.

Notice the link at the top of the page (just above Emerson's quote)?  Yep.  I'm finally pursuing my passion. I've taken thousands of photos.  I've made many, many scrapbooks for my family, friends, and gifts.  Ten years of scrapbooking.  Ten years of being a Creative Memories consultant.  I have taught many others how to preserve their family memories.  I think I've earned the name "teacher" by my friends.  But, now I am doing it for "real."

I thought I'd share my first scrapbook that I was hired to do from start to finish.  This precious little girl is almost two and her mommy wanted her baby photos preserved (smart mommy).  I've been working on this since August and delivered it right before Thanksgiving (yep, took me quite awhile), but I enjoyed every darn minute of it.

Of course, I consider it a masterpiece and I'm pretty darn proud of myself.  Enjoy.
 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment