Monday, January 9, 2012

Blog Hop

I have big plans for 2012.  Big plans I tell you!

I will be joining and participating in my first ever blog hop!  Let's Scrap - one of my fav scrapbooking sites - has organized a "Leap Around the World" blog hop.  It's gonna be huge.  Epic.  I will be one of 50 (you heard me - 50) scrapbookers and paper craft afficionados putting out some of our best work for ya'll to see (and marvel over).   Lots of things to learn.  Lots of eye candy.  Lots of prizes!

I've never done something like this.  Feeling a bit nervous.  Want to make sure I get it right.  I'd better get started.



The hop will run for the full month of February.  Did you know 2012 is a leap year?  You only get a chance to leap every four years.
Don't miss it.  Mark your calendars and be ready to make some cards and win some great prizes!  See you back here on the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment