I'm not gonna lie, these took me a few days to finish. I bought unfinished, light-weight letters, because after all, they do hang above the crib. This project would have been so much easier & faster if I had splurged on white wooden letters, but where would the fun be in that? I decoupaged them and WOW! did they turn out great.
How To Make Them:
- Add decorative ribbon for hanging. Tie bow/knot at top.
- Craft Paper Letters (I got mine @ JoAnn's)
- Patterned Paper (I downloaded 5 digital animal paper(s) and printed on the colored printer 11" x 17")
- Mod Podge
- Tools: Scalpel, Scissors, Pencil, stapler
- Foam Brush
- Animal décor (also from JoAnn's)
- Glue gun
- Gross grain ribbon
One more last look: