Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Der's Gold in Dem Der Hills!

We are officially in Indian Summer.  We've had our first snow and our first hard freeze (two of them).  But, boy is Indian Summer great in Colorado!  It's been so nice, baby Gavin and Grace, and I have a daily afternoon walk on the path that runs along the water canal.  I call us the three G's.  We're quite a sight.

Anyway, I digress.  This past Sunday was absolutely one of those days where I was not sitting at home to watch the Bronco game.  Uh huh.  I do love the games, but like 'em even better when it's truly football weather.

I could not get the Broncos #1 fan to leave the house, cause after all, "how many trees can a guy see in his lifetime?"  Really?  I left him at home in all his Bronco finery and Gracie and I headed out for a Sunday drive. 

Just a girl and her dog.

And...her camera...

I'm gonna let the rest of the post be about the beautiful day, beautiful weather, and the beautiful color/show Colorado puts on for us every year.

 
 

Rare sighting.
Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep.
Made my whole day!
Mt. Bierstadt, 14,060'
Just one of Colorado's 14ers
 
The aforementioned girl and her dog.
 
It's not just about the golden leaves.
We have some sweeping vistas as well.
 
 
  
I hope your fall is as beautiful as it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment