So, what are you planning to capture this month? Here are my ideas:
- February 1-14, I plan to search for and take a photo of a heart(shape) every day...for 14 days
- National Wear Red Day on the 3rd
- World Cancer Day on the 4th (near & dear)
- Superbowl on the 5th
- conversation hearts
- Sending/receiving Valentines
- Shopping for a card?
- I love the Hallmark store for this shot
- The card aisle in your supermarket is good too!
- Your valentine
- got a hot date?
- dinner out or dinner in
- gift exchange?
- Snow or ice in your neck of the woods?
- Winter sports/activities
- ice skating
- snowball fight
- shoveling snow
- scraping cars
- Love gestures: kissing, holding hands, hugging
- President's Day (long 3-day weekend for some...going anywhere?)
- Ash Wednesday on the 22nd
- Flag Day on the 24th
- This year is leap year, make sure to get a shot on February 29
- Something with the date on it: receipt, tickets
- Calendar shot
- Computer screen capture
- iphone capture
You know all the youngsters are doing it these days.
Why not "heart-hand" what you love most?