Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Exciting News!


Boy, have I got big news! I'm honored (and humbled) to announce I have been selected for the Design Team (DT) at Let's Scrap!  Yippee!!

My four-month term starts April 1.  You can expect to see a lot of my work, my photography, and my life over these next four months.  (Oooh, I suddenly got goosebumps, my heart rate skyrocketed, and I might be having a heart attack!)

As a DT member, I will be posting original design work based on a particular week's featured sketch.  I will also be creating a special DT challenge in June and showcasing a DT tutorial in July.  Hmmm...what do I know that I could teach via the web?

Wanna see the winning layout I submitted?  Check out Let's Scrap on April 4.  The sketch, my design, and my fellow DT members will all be featured.

Cool, huh?  I'm calm.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Judy on your well deserved DT spot. Cant wait to see your creations.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Judy, I am absolutely thrilled to see your name "up in lights" on the Let's Scrap website! Congratulations!! It will be a lot of work (not to mention great fun), and I will be watching from the wings to be inspired by you and the other great talent coming on board April 1! You go, Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...them are some heavy words there Kay! JK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on becoming one of the DT over at Let's Scrap. I am really looking forward to working with you over the next 4 months Judy.

    ReplyDelete