Wednesday, July 11, 2012

7-11-12 Sketch

It's Wednesday!  That means a new sketch and new inspiration for you scrapbookers over @ Let's Scrap.

And, here is my take on the sketch:
Taken from our 2010 trip to Amsterdam.
Yes...there are still photos needing a home!

Printing a large format picture is always such a great visual in your scrapbooks.  When turning page after page in your scrapbooks, it is such a nice surprise when you turn the next page and find a huge photo!  I confess that I do not do that enough.  I regularly crop 4" x 6" photos into smaller images (and often just start a page with smaller photos), but upsizing?  Hardly ever.

Here are some "up close" detail shots:
Can you see the glitter?  It really sparkles.

Love to add a few "bumps" to the page to give it some real texture.  I used "pop up" glue dots to add the dimension to the cardstock stickers.

Other Products used:
  • All papers & coordinating cardstock stickers are from Authentique:  Genuine Collection
  • Pearls are from My Minds Eye:  Lost and Found
  • Ribbon unknown (attached with Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)
  • Blue glittered alpha from American Crafts Thickers
  • Small navy alpha from Colorbok
Thanks for looking.  Now go and print your own 8 1/2" x 11" photo and get cracking.  You'll love the result.  Trust me.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Judy, I'm so glad I came over to check out your closeups. I love the glitter title and how you popped so many things up. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Authentique papers and your sparkly title, Judy. This entire layout is beautiful...you managed to showcase your photos beautifully with all your special touches!

    ReplyDelete