And, here is my take on the sketch:
|Taken from our 2010 trip to Amsterdam.|
Yes...there are still photos needing a home!
Printing a large format picture is always such a great visual in your scrapbooks. When turning page after page in your scrapbooks, it is such a nice surprise when you turn the next page and find a huge photo! I confess that I do not do that enough. I regularly crop 4" x 6" photos into smaller images (and often just start a page with smaller photos), but upsizing? Hardly ever.
Here are some "up close" detail shots:
|Can you see the glitter? It really sparkles.|
Love to add a few "bumps" to the page to give it some real texture. I used "pop up" glue dots to add the dimension to the cardstock stickers.
Other Products used:
- All papers & coordinating cardstock stickers are from Authentique: Genuine Collection
- Pearls are from My Minds Eye: Lost and Found
- Ribbon unknown (attached with Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)
- Blue glittered alpha from American Crafts Thickers
- Small navy alpha from Colorbok