Here's today's sketch:
And, here's my take on it:
This layout was my dear daughter, April's 28th birthday (last year, and yes, I am still playing catch-up). Oh my heck, I can't believe I have such an "old" daughter!
The sketch was followed exactly, except that I had to switch the two photo sizes on the rh side to better tell the story. Here are some close-up details:
Products & techniques:
- scalloped circle was cut with my Creative Memories (CM) cutting system and the 12" scalloped pattern. The circle was then hand "stitched" with a white Sakura Souffle Puffy Ink Pen.
- Patterned paper, title & coordinating birthday stickers: CI David Walker Birthday Bash
- Cardstock: CM
- Pink twine/bows: Queen & Co.
- Pink heart scallops: Doodlebug Paper Frills-Cupcake (each flower strip was cut in half down the middle)
- Folder punch: McGill Craftivity
- Brads: unknown
- #'s 2 and 8: Basic Grey Kioshi
- Computer journaling cut into strips