Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10-31-12 Sketch


Here is today's sketch @ Let's Scrap.


And, here is my take on the sketch.

I know...I know...this shoulda been a Halloween layout. It's not like I don't LOVE Halloween, I just don't have any little vampires, witches, or goblins to use in a layout.  I do, however, have a really cute dog...maybe next time...

It's the Great Pumpkin!
wondering
what time do the trick-or-treaters get here?
Anywho (pun intended), football is a great fall activity and a Denver Broncos game makes a great layout!  Bill has season tickets and absolutely loves the Broncos.  I tease him that he has orange coursing through his veins.  I only get to go to the game on a rare occasion...(and I only like the "warm" ones).

Here are the technical notes for the layout:
  • Instead of pockets on the lh side, I chose to include our tickets from the game.  They are anchored with photo corners and ribbon.
  • I used MS Publisher to include 8 additional photos of the game and printed one large 8" x 11" photo (no fancy or high priced software needed!).  Truth is...I love this format for including a lot of pictures on a layout...you still have lots of room for artistic/creative embellishments!  There are 11 photos on this two-page layout!
Products used:
  • Football paper, stickers & chipboard accents:  Creative Memories
  • Football photo corners:  Jolee's
  • Washi tape:  Queen & Co.
  • Orange striped paper: Colorbok
  • Cardstock:  orange & white
  • Title (downloaded from the internet) was printed on white cardstock and "fussy cut" by hand
  • Ribbon:  American Crafts
Thanks for stopping by...don't each too much candy...just the chocolate. 

2 comments:

  1. Judy love your layout...is just so super! Love the accents and the great photo's! The photo of your doggie in the pumpkin suite is also precious! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete