Remember the Handmade Gift Exchange I participated in this past summer? Click here to refresh your memory. It was so much fun!
Here's what I got in the exchange.
My gift was perfect for me 'cause I DON'T SEW! Can't wait to put my new pillow covers out with my holiday decorations!
The Holiday version of the gift exchange is now open for registration. It's so much fun! Please join me. Here's a few of the particulars:
This is the 7th Handmade Gift ExchangeRegistration closes on November 7, 2012 at midnight. On November 8, 2012, you will get an email from Elfster informing you of your assignment. You will only be able to view your partner info during the exchange. Once the exchange is over on November 30, your partner will not have access to your information on Elfster.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There is no skill level required. A handmade gift is always wonderful, no matter how technical it is!
- There is no price minimum on the handmade gift. If shipping costs are an issue, you can make a gift that is light weight and fits inside an envelope.
- You do not need a blog to participate!
- How will I know who my partner is? You will get an email on November 8, 2012 with your assigned person’s name and information.
- There is no official theme for this Gift Exchange. If you feel so inclined to do a Christmas theme, go for it!
- Can I make a gift from a kit/pattern? YES!! If you made any part of the gift, that’s perfect!
- Can the gift be in digital form? No. You can create a printable or graphic for your partner, but please PRINT it off and send a physical copy to your partner. Part of the fun is actually physically receiving a gift in the mail.
JOIN ME. SIGN UP!For my international friends, please note that there are five different exchanges: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and All Countries. Use the drop down box to make your selection!
Click the widget below to get started. Can't wait to see all of the handmade creations!