Friday, April 27, 2012

National Scrapbook Day

What are you doing Saturday?


Saturday, May 5, is the 18th Anniversary of National Scrapbook Day.  I hope you set aside some time on Saturday to celebrate the hobby that we all love & share.  You don't have to actually "scrapbook," you could:
  1. Visit your local craft store, stroll the isles, or make a purchase
  2. Have a glass of iced tea and read browse your favorite scrapbook magazine
  3. Host a crop.  If you've never hosted your own...they're loads of fun.  The girls will bring everything they need.  Just give 'em a table and a chair! Make it a potluck. Chocolate is good.  Chocolate is very good.  So is wine!
  4. Set up a photoshoot (you're gonna need those pictures later!)
  5. Pull down a completed scrapbook off the shelf and browse through the pages you so lovingly created (even better when you share with friends or family)
  6. Spend some time online...browse the galleries or meet a new friend.  SHOP!
  7. Come visit us over at Let’s Scrap.  There is so much to see and do!  We don’t like to do anything small...so instead of just celebrating on Saturday, there is lots going on for the whole month.
Because the site has members
from all over the world, they call it:
 (Inter)National Scrapbooking Month

 
Look for a special NSD challenge from me starting Thursday, 5/3 and running through Tuesday, 5/8!

Whatever you choose to do or however you choose to do it...I'm so glad to share this passion with you.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post, Judy! I just love ALL of your ideas, especially #7, which describes where I will be ALL the month of May. I have seen some sneak peeks of some of the challenges, and I am certainly ready to be challenged. I just wish I could live in a scrap store for the month--just in case I need something!

    ReplyDelete