Monday, February 24, 2014

Tiggerific

Thought I would share a fun layout I completed at my mountain retreat last month.  It's really fun to create a layout with such cute paper & stickers...and of course, the cute subject!
Gavin showed up one day wearing this cute Tigger sleep-n-play outfit and it wasn't even Halloween!  And, yes...he was little.  Only three months old at the time (you caught me...a little behind in my scrapbooking). But, I don't care.  I enjoy working with photos of him at any age (and he's only 8 1/2 months old now).  So, cool it.

Once again, I started with a sketch.  This one is from Let's Scrap:
A closer look:
 
I did have to manipulate the sketch a bit to fit the format of my photos.  The main photo is horizontal and I wanted to use 4" square photos on the left.  I searched for some cute Tigger quotes on the internet and added the orange text to my main photo in Photoshop.  I also changed up the right side a bit.  Instead of five square photos, I used three, two of which are 3" x 4" verticals.

The Tigger paper and the stickers are from Sandylion.  The stickers have a clear background (love that!), and I hope you can see the shimmer.

The chevrons were fussy cut from two different colored MME chevron papers.

The ribbon is from American Crafts (attached with my Tiny Attacher) and the cardstock is a mish/mash from my stash (hey, new rhyme theme there!).

The black stitching under the title is simply a black pen used to create movement across the page. This is a very old technique (from my beginner days).  Resurrected!

Absitively,
posolutely,
splendiferous!

No comments:

Post a Comment