Monday, February 3, 2014

Joining a Support Group(s)!

First and foremost on this Monday after the Superbowl, please know the entire City of Denver is in mourning.  What the heck happened to our team?  They didn't even show up!!

So, I am focusing on other things. Lately, I have been unmotivated for some reason. My mojo is on vacation. The pile of projects and unscrapped photos just gets bigger and bigger.

I need help!

For some "motivation," I am joining a couple of support groups @ Let's Scrap.  I'm going to join the monthly LOAD (Layout-A-Day) challenges and the biggie:

100 Layouts in 2014!

I finished the entire January LOAD challenge last weekend = 44

Last weekend, I got to spend 48 luxurious hours in the beautiful Colorado mountains.  Lots of girl time, R&R, and a whole lot of scrapbooking. I'll be sharing a few of the layouts over the coming months. You can bet some of them will be created using my handy-dandy sketchbook that accompanies me to such a retreat; but first, I want to share these two LO's made without a sketch.  They are from our trip to NYC December 2012.  I love, love Central Park, this time photographed in the dead of winter.  Managed to whittle down about 63 photos into two, 12" x 12" two-page LO's.  Still...I hate to waste all the other pics!

The brown cardstock embellishments were all cut with my Cameo machine.  Pretty simple.  Only a couple of stickers, red twine, and two mounted photos.

I've made a little "visual" ticker to monitor my progress over the coming months:


Wish me luck.  Now...on to the other 56...

No comments:

Post a Comment